The Rector Conference
The Rector Conference is comprised of rectors of universities within the Alliance, President, Vice-Presidents and Secretary General.
The Rector Conference is held at least once a year. Decisions are made by a simple majority of the present members. In the case of a tie, the vote of the President is decisive.
The Rector Conference performs the following:
- Proposes acceptance and exclusion of members;
- Sets up committees;
- Defines scope of work and powers of the Alliance committees;
- Decides on termination of partnerships against the approval by the President;
- Gives recommendations for President's activities;
- Performs other activities in accordance with the Statute.