Association has four Vice-Presidents which correspond to the President and Rector Conference for their performance and tasks. Every Vice-President is responsible for governing one of the Standing Committees of the Association.
The President is in charge of the following:
Administers activities of the Association;
- Represents the Association in legal transactions and is authorized as financial ordering party
- Appoints and dissolves Secretary General;
- Chairs General Assembly and Rector Conference meetings;
- Prepares annual budget proposal;
- Is responsible for budget implementation;
- Prepares annual accounts and annual report pursuant to the law;
- Organizes programs for exchange of information and experience on issues of mutual interest;
- Sets up standing and ad hoc working groups;
- Coordinates work of the Secretariat and committees;
- Performs other activities in accordance with the Statute and law.
President of ACEU is Prof. Ferenc Szavai, PhD. - Rector, Kaposvar University